Sendmail: deliver to local and cyrus users

John Colton john at globalsandbox.com
Wed Jan 15 13:18:41 EST 2003

Thanks to all for your ideas.

In the end, I added the following line to my sendmail mc file:
define(`LUSER_RELAY', `cyrusv2:localhost')

Now all apparently local names that aren't accounts or aliases are sent to
cyrusv2 which is the name of my cyrus mailer.  This works great for me.

Thanks Deke Clinger for pointing me at
http://www.arrayservices.com/projects/Exchange-HOWTO/html/x354.html where I
got this idea.

-john