Websieve and Cyrus 2.1.11

John Alton Tamplin jtampli at sph.emory.edu
Thu Jan 16 17:16:39 EST 2003

marc.bigler at day.com wrote:

>ok right I just saw that my Admin.pm perl module is in
>/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris-64int/Cyrus/IMAP/Admin.pm so in the
>file funclib.pl from Websieve I've changed the following line:
>
>use IMAP::Admin;

>use Cyrus::IMAP:Admin;
>
>and I got further but now it's complaining that it cannot find
>IMAP/Sieve.pm and I am 100% sure this file is NOT part of Cyrus IMAPD at
>least not 2.1.11. Do you know where I can find it maybe ?
>
>This Websieve thing really looks old :(

If you want to use the Cyrus version of those modules, the name for that
one is Cyrus::SIEVE::managesieve.  It looks like you are using
funclib.pl rather than funclib.cyrus -- the readme.txt file explains
that either you need to use funclib.cyrus and use the internal Cyrus
modules, or you need to install IMAP::Admin and IMAP::Sieve.  The readme
also tells you where to find those files if you don't want to use the
Cyrus modules.

As far as really old, there are many programs on my system which haven't
been updated as recently as a September 2001, which is the date on websieve.

--
John A. Tamplin                               Unix System Administrator
Emory University, School of Public Health     +1 404/727-9931