ctl_cyrusdb DBERRORs

Juergen Wolf wolf at emt.iis.fhg.de
Fri Jan 24 07:41:22 EST 2003

--On Monday, January 20, 2003 08:32:20 AM +0100 Juergen Wolf
<wolf at emt.iis.fhg.de> wrote:

Hi @all,

 I am still getting these strange DB_ERRORS, unfortunately nobody seems to
know any solution for this. After lots of testing I found, that these
errors only appear if the cyrus master process is starting the "ctl_cyrusdb
-c" process. If I start the same process as user cyrus, everything is fine.
I would greatly appreciate any hints for my situation as I can't go into
production status with these errors occuring.

Regards,
	JuWo

email: wolf at emt.iis.fhg.de
gilb:  FhG-IIS AEMT, Helmholtzring 1, 98693 Ilmenau
Tel.:  +49 3677 69-4882				Fax:   +49 3677 69-4399