virtual domains in Cyrus 2.2

marc.bigler at day.com marc.bigler at day.com
Sat Jan 25 05:13:14 EST 2003

>If you have the 2.2 code, its doc/install-virtdomains.html (linked from
>doc/install.html).  Otherwise, you get get it from CVSweb:
>http://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/cgi->bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/src/cyrus/doc/Attic/install-virtdomains.html?>rev=1.1.2.5&content-type=text/html&hideattic=0

Well I have checked out branch cyrus-imapd-2_2 from CVS but the
install-virtdomains.html doc was not there, did i check out the wrong
branch maybe ?

>The document is still a little sparse.  I haven't touched this doc in
>quite a while and need to get back to it soon.
>Yes, you need the fully qualified username passed in RCPT TO.  Users in
>the defaultdomain (if configured) can be passed unqualified.

The documentation is enough to start with, now I was just wondering if
Sendmail per default passes the fully qualified username, I don't think so.
Do you know how to make it pass the FQ username ? That would be a little
point to add into the documentation I think.

Thanks for the help

Regards