Spamattack!

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Wed Jan 29 16:31:54 EST 2003

this is what I'm using for my setup.
cyrus IMAPD
spamassassin 2.43
postfix MTA w/ sasl auth enabled..
and spampd...http://www.wolddesign.com/index.cfm/rd/mta/spampd.htm
using the advanced content filter in postfix, I have postfix forward
mail to spampd which then checks and tags all mail and then sends it
back to postfix over another port..
Then I have a rule in sieve which checks the X-Spam-Status header for
the value of Yes.
I do have the spam threshold set to 8 or 10 instead of the default 5..
and I need to reword the spampd to get user definable prefs in (mainly
whitelists)

I have RPMS for Redhat 7.3 available for spampd and spamassassin as
well.. (no HOW-TOs  yet though)