Spamattack!

Cyrus Daboo daboo at cyrusoft.com
Wed Jan 29 19:25:46 EST 2003

Hi Mike,

--On Wednesday, January 29, 2003 06:22:25 PM -0500 Mike Cathey
<mpcathey at catt.com> wrote:

| ____SNIP____
| require
| ["fileinto","reject","vacation","imapflags","relational","comparator-i;as
| cii-numeric","regex"]; if
| header :contains "X-Spam-Flag" "YES"
| {
| fileinto "Spam";
| stop;
| }
| if
| header :contains "X-Amavis-Alert" "INFECTED"
| {
| fileinto "Virus";
| stop;
| }

With this setup isn't it possible for a virus to end up in the spam folder
if it gets classified as spam as well as a virus, given the order of the
actions in the SIEVE script? I would have thought it better to put all
virii into the virus folder irrespective of whether its also spam or not.
Just interested to know why you have it this way around.

--
Cyrus Daboo