cyradm - urgent!

Shinichiro HIDA shinichiro at stained-g.net
Thu Jan 30 20:15:58 EST 2003

Hi,

> Hello all,

> i've been installing cyradm, the perl module perl::imap (or so...) and
> still: cyradm does not work! i tried also to recompile but no help. The
> effect is, if i call cyradm, i just get on the next promptline, nothing at
> all happesn...

I am using 2 box cyrus-iamdp-2.1.11.

I could show correct prompt on next box;

OS    : Cobalt RaQ4
Imapd : cyrus-imapd-2.1.11 (installed from source)
Perl  : version 5.005_03 built for i386-linux (cobalt package)

but missing prompt with;

OS    : Debian sid
Imapd : cyrus21-imapd_2.1.11-8_i386.deb
Perl  : v5.8.0 built for i386-linux-thread-multi (deb package)

I don't know what the cause there is, but I had reported to debian
package bug tracking system

Is your problem the same of this?

If so, I'm not sure, but prehaps you could type your cyrus-admin's
password to the head of new line. Then perhaps you would find
"Password: " prompt next line. (-;

  Shinichiro HIDA  mailto:shinichiro at stained-g.net
  GPG fingerprint = 5F2D 1656 FFF6 F691 A51C  5E61 E416 D398 470C 1CE9