Cyrus & Red Hat 8.0

Grosswiler Roger roger at gwch.net
Mon Feb 3 02:23:49 EST 2003

I tried hard to install Cyrus on a Red Hat 8.0. The Master itself works
fine, so Cyrus could roll-of. BUT: i could not manage the accounts by
cyradm. Even a new installation of Red Hat and the installation of the
excellent RPM's from Simon Matter did not bring the wished effect.

Is anybody out there, having already installed Cyrus 2.1.11 on a Red Hat
8.0 System??? Which packets did you use? I used - except
cyrus-imapd-2.1.11-src.rpm- the standard packages delivered by Red Hat!

Any Help is appreciated!

thx in advance!
Roger