Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.12 Released

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Tue Feb 4 09:12:35 EST 2003

On Tue, 04 Feb 2003, Rob Siemborski wrote:
> CMU doesn't maintain any RPMs ourselves.  Generally the Redhat/debian
> people are pretty quick about getting their respective packages updated.

As soon as I manage to find out just what is happening to ucd-snmp that
links in old libssl, and thus causes master to end up with two libcrypto of
different versions...

Thank god we have good sanity checkers in Debian to catch those "subtle"
bugs. Now we only need sane maintainers to not upload them in the first
place... :-)

Still, Debian 2.1.11-8 has most of the changes in 2.1.12 already, anyway...

  Henrique Holschuh