how to get thread list in mailing list archive

Lawrence Greenfield leg+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 4 12:46:24 EST 2003

   Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 03:55:04 -0600
   From: Phil Howard <phil-info-cyrus at ipal.net>

   I'm looking for the description of multiple domains in the archive
   as someone mentioned.  Is there a way to get a list of the threads
   alone, and not all the messages, like in a fully collapsed form?
   Since I don't know what keywords to look for, I can't search, and
   browsing topics is hard with the clutter of all the messages.

Our web interface isn't all that sophisticated. You might be happier
connecting a real IMAP client to cyrus.andrew.cmu.edu, logging in as
"anonymous" and opening "archive.info-cyrus". Hopefully it's a client
that can deal with large folders.

Larry