cyradm -- why not asking for password?

Peter Burggraef usenet-peter at gmx.de
Thu Feb 6 09:51:12 EST 2003

Hi,

first thank you for your help with my last problem. I found the mistake and
please don't laugh: When I tried to logon with cyradm, is seems for me, as if
nothing happens. I used "cyradm localhost" and the curser jumped th the next
line. But not more. After some returns I got the message: could not
authenticate. After some hours I had tried evrything I hit on to enter my
password. I got a message to enter my imap password. That was it.

Why is cyradm not asking for a password? Why do I have to enter it twice?

Thah you
Peter