lm command

Daniel Moore danielm at gropep.com.au
Thu Feb 6 20:52:05 EST 2003

Hi guys, I am haveing trouble deleting, or renaming a few mailboxes that
I created when I first set up the system for testing purposes. Cyrus has
been running for 6 months without a problem with about 100 users, but I
would like to tidy these up. When I try to delete these mailboxes I
either get "command failed: Mailbox does not exist" or "command failed:
Operation is not supported on mailbox". I have attached my sessions
below so you can see what I do....... Should I delete the corresponding
directories and then rebuild the database or what?

Thanks for taking the time,

Daniel.

---

 >lm

INBOX
nick.kotlarksi
user.achim
user.achim.Sent
user.adam
user.daniel

 > sam user.daniel root rl                           // as a test
 > lam user.daniel
danielm lrswipcda
root lr                                            //expected result

 > sam nick.kotlarski root c
command failed: Mailbox does not exist

 > lam nick.kotlarski
command failed: Mailbox does not exist