Cyrus and Performance notes?

Achim Altmann achim at altmann.li
Sat Feb 8 09:20:25 EST 2003

Hello,

i had read the cyrus performance-notes in online-install-guide

Are this information enought or if is possible to find more informations about this theme.

I would like install Cyrus-imapd 2.1.x aon an linux-server with Hardware-raid (level 10) with 4 HDD's

I have about this any questions, like this

What a Filesystem is better ext2, ext3 reiser-fs ...?

What a inode-nr in kb is good (normal mailboxes ) ?

What can i do to have the best performance and enlarge my system in feature ?

Thank's a lot for any help

Best reagards

Achim

sorry, my english is bad!!!