strange sieve issue

ezarecor at camail.harvard.edu ezarecor at camail.harvard.edu
Sun Feb 9 09:36:19 EST 2003

With cyrus 2_2 from CVS I have a successful virtual domain configuration
up and operational with sasl and postfix.

I'm having some strange sieve issues though.

This command results in the following error

sivtest -u edward.zarecor -a edward.zarecor -v -m digest-md5 -r
example.com localhost

S: NO "Authentication Error"
Authentication failed. generic failure
Security strength factor: 128

While the exact same switches issued to imtest yields successful login.

imtest -u edward.zarecor -a edward.zarecor -v -m digest-md5 -r
example.com localhost

S: A01 OK Success (privacy protection)
Authenticated.
Security strength factor: 128

Having typed the password about 1 million times at really slow speeds
has me pretty convinced that's not the problem.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Ed.

DQotLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tMTc1MTY1MTI1OTU5MDAzMzIwMjI5NDgy
Nzc5Mg==