IMAP configure - krb_mk_priv

Peter Lawler green_eggs_and_spam at six-by-nine.com.au
Thu Feb 13 00:09:47 EST 2003

Hi Lori,
Can you tell us what kind of Unix system you are using, and which
version it is.

Also, the version numbers of your gcc and your SASL & IMAP
implementations would be handy.

 From personal experience, kerberos on Solaris looked like such a
nightmare I passed on it, as well as GSSAPI - for the moment. I'm
planning to take another look when I get my personal media kit for
Solaris 9 x86 :-)

Pete.