IDLED doesn't notify

Jay Levitt jay-cyrus at shopwatch.org
Mon Feb 17 14:24:38 EST 2003

I'm using Outlook Express 6 with Cyrus 2.1.12.  When I send an e-mail to
myself, IDLED notifies the "user.jay.Sent Items" mailbox, but not the
"user.jay.Inbox" mailbox.  I verified that there is an open, IDLEing IMAP
connection with Inbox SELECTed at the time.  I tried to step through
idle_update() myself, but because of the way OE opens frequent new sockets,
it's very difficult to debug this; I'm never attached to the right process.

Any ideas what might be going wrong?  Any tips on how to debug?

Jay Levitt