postfix doesnot deliver to cyrus mail store

joost Maenen j.maenen at home.nl
Tue Feb 18 16:09:15 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to setup postfix and cyrus imap.
Postfix works fine I can send mail to everybody in my domain and to the
"outside" world.
Sending mail from the imap server to the internet works also fine.
The problems arise when I retrieve email with fetchmail . The email are
not visible within the imap.
I see in the maillog that the messages are coming in but not delivered
properly to the right mailbox ( aliases are setup )

Did anybody had this problem before and knows the solution ?

Regards
Joost

PS I'm running  RH 6.1 with kernel 2.4.17
Imap 4 v 2.0.9