cyrus 2.2 from yesterday cvs

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Thu Feb 20 11:21:17 EST 2003

Igor Brezac wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Ilya wrote:
>
> > Ken, do you have any plans for global admins without default domain setting?
>
> I got this working by accident, but this would be a nice feature.  Admin
> needs to be unqualified and the imap server ip address should not resolve
> to a FQDN.

I have no plans to make any changes to the code right now, for two
reasons:

- it works as-is
- I don't use virtdomains, so I have no incentive to make any changes

If somebody wants to try to change the current logic, while allowing
user at domain logins AND domain resolution by IP, and provides a patch,
I'll certainly look at it.

Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127