cyrdeliver dies with errorcode 75

David Masover masover at physemp.com
Wed Feb 19 20:16:53 EST 2003

Using cyrus 1.5.19 on debian-testing.  Trying to deliver mail to Cyrus
from exim.  cyrdeliver fails with errorcode 75, every time, no matter
what the options, except if I specify '-l' for LMTP.  I don't think exim
knows LMTP, so I'm not using that.  Possible causes that have been
mentioned mostly involve full quota or bad acl's.  However, we have no
quotas set at all, and have tried giving everyone admin on our ACL's
with no change.  Tried from the commandline -- cyrdeliver should be
reading from standard input, right?  Instead, it gives no error message,
reads no text, delivers no message -- all it does is return errorcode
75, which is said to mean "temporary error -- user is encouraged to try
again".  I have been trying various ways for over an hour with no success.