IMAP Trouble (SOLVED)

James Miller jimm at simutronics.com
Thu Feb 20 13:29:11 EST 2003

Thank you all for your advice.  mkimap was the hint I needed.  It would seem
that all of the directories under /var/imap/user/(a-z) were all lower case
instead of being upper case (A-Z).

But I'm still confused why the directories were created all lower case
instead of upper case (per the tools/mkimap script.  And why imapd expects
the directories to be in upper case, the mkimap script.

Thanks,
Jim