deliver problems

Dave O cxreg at pobox.com
Thu Feb 20 19:59:21 EST 2003

One thing you can try is to log what procmail does with a directive like
this:

LOGFILE=/var/log/mail/procmail.log

which might give you some useful information.  You could also try
delivering the mail to a standard mbox file and examining it to see if
theres any other bogus headers that might be causing cyrus to choke.  Good
luck.

	Dave