LMTPD problems

James Miller jimm at simutronics.com
Fri Feb 21 13:37:34 EST 2003

Would the LOGFILE statement go into the .procmailrc recipe?  Also, I have
MIMEDefang (calling SpamAssassin and ClamAV virus scanner).  Here are some
of the headers that get added to all of our mail.

It seems to me LMTPD is rejecting the messages because of header problems.
Though I can not find any logging lmtpd does.  I next tried disabling
MIMEDefang, took it out of my sendmail.mc remade sendmail.cf, and I still
can not get LMTPD to deliver a message into the message store.  Are there
any know issues between cyrus and mimedefang?  I really don't want Cyrus
doing any validation for me.  I simply want it to deliver the _@#%@#$_
messages into the mailstores.. is there a way to turn off all of the
message/header validation checks?

I'm really pulling my hair out over this.  This _should_ be that difficult.
I'm must have done something fundamentally wrong in my installation.  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim