mixed delivery to imap and non-imap mailboxes

Jerome M Berkman jerry at uclink.berkeley.edu
Sun Feb 23 14:15:09 EST 2003

Robert,

We do something similar - most of our users are in the IMAP mailstore
(an old derivation of Cyrus) plus a few admins using /var/spool/mail.
We use a database to differentiate, and have sendmail rules to pick
the appropriate MDA, in our case, the "local" delivery agent or "sms"
delivery agent.

	- Jerry