Cyrus process model...

David Lang david.lang at digitalinsight.com
Wed Feb 26 01:41:43 EST 2003

as someone attempting to get apache 2 running (reliably) in a high volume
environment I can say the idea is interesting, but I definantly wouldn't
rush into useing it. if you have some time and want to get a start on
something that may (or may not) be worth doing in the long run you can
start on it, but don't stop maintaining the current version, the apache
core code may not be the right thing in the long run.

David Lang