cyradm not authenticating

Sebastian Konstanty Zdrojewski s.zdrojewski at neticon.it
Wed Feb 26 06:58:32 EST 2003

I had a similar problem at the beginning... try to check your imapd.conf
file, maybe there is a problem while specifying the uthentication
method. Here is a sample I am using for test:

sasl_pwcheck_method: saslauthd
mech_list: plain

It works for me. Check also if the libsasl2 is available in the search
path (ldconf and so on...)

Hope to be helpful! :)

Best Regards

En3pY