Mailbox hierarchy separator for MUPDATE ?

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Tue Dec 2 09:53:18 EST 2003

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 09:56:45PM +0100, Christian Schulte wrote:
> Do you have altnamespace set also ? Would that change anything for you
> turning it on/off ? Keep in mind that in a murder, all single
> installations have to have the same settings for unixhierarchysep and
> altnamespace. You cannot set unixhierarchysep: no on the backend but yes
> on mupdate-master or the frontend.

Yes, I have altnamespace set the same on every machine in the Murder.  I
have not tried to see if turning it off would change anything, but I
don't really have too.  As long as I know that the mailbox separator in
MUPDATE is always the dot, and that the dot are turned in caret in
mailbox name, I should be able to work around my problem.

Thanks (Rob too) for the answer !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com