More detail needed in logs for pop

Brian K. Becknell beck at clemson.edu
Thu Dec 4 10:49:03 EST 2003

Thanks Rob and Ken...
  I played with the telemetry logs a while back with no success. it was a
permission problem. it works now.
   I was hoping to find something in between full telemetry logs and what
syslog gives. I just need what filenames were involved and what was
done per sessions. Don't need the actual message.
   We used the old logs to debug what happened in the past not what is
currently happening. To do that we will have to keep telemetry logs for
every user and then manage that space.
   Thanks for your time and effort. Cyrus has worked flawless for us,
thought I am still learning the in's and out's.

thanks again.

-brian