User creation - automatic subscriptions

Mike Cathey mpcathey at catt.com
Fri Dec 5 14:20:31 EST 2003

Ken,

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 09:59, Ken Murchison wrote:
> You need to use TLS before PLAIN will be advertised.

Thanks!  That worked.

One more question (*I think*).  I added some debugging statements to
imtest and it looks like it's sending the normal username (-u;
"pointer") when it logs into the IMAP server.   What is it sending to
the IMAP server to tell it that you want to authorize (-a) as another
user (ie. cyrus)?

I'll start poking through the SASL docs...

Cheers,

Mike