making delivery case-insensitive

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Thu Dec 4 16:51:51 EST 2003

I am using the Postfix+Cyrus+Procmail combination (Cyrus version 2.14) and in
my /etc/imapd.conf I have set 'lmtp_downcase_rcpt: yes'

Postfix is handing mail to Procmail for delivery but when email arrives that
has upper-case usernames, Procmail is unable to deliver it.  Is this a
Procmail problem?  Cyrus does not report errors, only Procmail reports errors
because it can't find the user's directory.  Fortunately, most of the mail
that has upper-case letters in the user name is spam.

thanks

--
Andrew