Problems with Cyrus and SquirrelMail

mbarber at barbersweb.net mbarber at barbersweb.net
Fri Dec 5 17:56:51 EST 2003

It may be a good idea to get the version of Cyrus your hosting company is
using.  How much access do you have to the Cyrus server and its setup?  I
run a Cyrus server and I was able to setup SM with a few plugins in about
20 minutes.  They must have something funny setup.

Under the options setting there is an area to test your IMAP server.  I
have no idea what commands you would try but this is a fairly easy way to
"test" the server.  I am sure someone on this list could give you a
command or two to try....

Good luck...
Mike