Request: patch to mailutil to get the password from an environment variable

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Sat Dec 6 16:18:34 EST 2003

Hi,

I know mailtuil is a software not related to Cyrus, but a little while
back I seem to remember that somebody posted a patch on this mailing
list that enable mailutil to get the password from an environment
variable.  I have been digging my mailbox, but can't find it anymore.
If you know about it, I would appreciate greatly if you could repost the
patch (or contact me off-list if you think it would be more appropriate).

Thanks !

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com