sasl password change over web or poppassd

Cristian Livadaru drac3 at vwclub.ro
Sun Dec 14 17:48:10 EST 2003

I am looking for something that makes it posible, preferebly by
poppassd, to change your saslpassword.

I came across saslpoppassd but alas it was made for sasl 1.5...
and it won't compile.
I'm not realy a C expert, but I tried to figure it out myself. I looked
at the new sasl.h and what parameteres are missing or what parameters
are to much and I think I managed to fix those, but then there is
something about:
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/3.3.2/include/varargs.h:4:2: #error "GCC no
longer implements <varargs.h>."
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-linux/3.3.2/include/varargs.h:5:2: #error "Revise
your code to use <stdarg.h>."

and I don't know how to fix this. Maybe someone has some time too look
at this or you have a tool that works.

Cris