Authenticating and authorizing as different users w/an MUA?

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Mon Dec 15 14:41:23 EST 2003

I recall being able to authenticate as one user and authorize as another
at some point with cyradm; it doesn't seem to do that anymore (at least,
it's not in the man page).  At any rate, this tells me it's something
the server and IMAP protocol are capable of.  However, I don't know of
any MUAs that will let you do this, which is important for certain user
support issues.  Does anyone know of one, or am I mistaken about being
able to do this?

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * * * * Good, fast and cheap: Pick all 3! * * * * * * *
*   Naked Ape Consulting                http://nakedape.cc  *