Authenticating and authorizing as different users w/an MUA?

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Mon Dec 15 19:06:13 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 12:18, Igor Brezac wrote:

> pine can do it.  Any c-client based client is capable of proxy
> authorization.  php unfortunately does not export plain mech; a small
> patch fixes this problem.  This php patch allows IMP to do proxy auth.

I've looked through Pine's help system and configuration options and it
isn't clear to me how to configure it; can you give me a hint?

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
*     Tired of spam and viruses in your e-mail?  Get the     *
* Naked Ape Mail Defender! http://nakedape.cc/r/maildefender *