Plus Addressing (ORA book)

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Tue Dec 16 12:46:21 EST 2003

Pollywog wrote:

> There is also an O'Reilly book and some of the book is available online here:
>
> http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mimap/chapter/ch09.html
>

> Looks like a book I might want to buy.

Unfortunately, a lot of this book (w.r.t. Cyrus) was out of date before
it was published.  It only covers Cyrus v1.6 (it does mention a little
about 2.0), but is still useful as long as you don't take it as gospel
when using 2.x.

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127