Plus Addressing (ORA book)

Wander wander at cptec.inpe.br
Tue Dec 16 14:02:55 EST 2003

Thanks Pollywog,

Actually I´m still using version 1.6.24. Ok people, I know it´s completely out
of date, but kind of internal problems... This chapter certainly will be
useful also if something different from "anonymous p" or even "anyone p" can
be said, since this was the first thing I did.
Thanks to anybody trying to help also... I´m still fighting.

Wander