Quota problems...

John Lockard jlockard at umich.edu
Wed Dec 17 10:16:53 EST 2003

In my case 'quota -f' did indeed zero the quotas and (found out later)
it toasted my mailboxes.db.  RPMs are not an option because of site
specifics.  I do know that I need to get to a newer version, but that
can't be done right now.  Looking at diffs between 2.1.11 and 2.1.16
there are VERY minimal changes with quota code.

If you have a *helpful* suggestion as to why my current quotas are
f'ed I'd like to hear those.

-John

--
--jlockard - Succeeds in spite of management.