Fwd: Re: cyradm - perl problem?

Alasdair Hatfield alasdair-hatfield at embedded-designs.be
Wed Dec 17 12:15:29 EST 2003

Thanks to Jon and Achim

This worked !

For the record, the build had no idea where the sasl or ssl or crypto
libraries were and thought sasl.h would be local, not in the cyrus-sasl build
directory next door to cyrus-imapd. Having resolved this with some symbolic
links to keep all happy, it built and cyradm now runs.

still don't have a clue why web-cyradm won't let me log in but that is
another strory.

Thanks for your help
Alasdair