Can't SELECT mailbox as admin on frontend (Murder)

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Fri Dec 19 16:00:26 EST 2003

Ok, I found the source of my problem.  I am using altnamespace, and it
is setted on every machine in the Murder.  I found out by syslog()ing
variable inimpad.c that mailbox_open_header() try to open
user.admin.user.test123.  If don't set altnamespace in the backend, it
work.

Next question : are there implication to having altnamespace set to yes
on frontend, and to no on backend ?

Thank you very for your insight.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com