problem with cyradm and ssl

Ana Ribas/Upcnet ana.ribas at upcnet.es
Thu Dec 18 10:20:49 EST 2003

Hello,

I've configured Cyrus IMAP 2.1.13 and SASL 2.1.15 against an LDAP server
correctly.
All worked fine, just until two days ago when I changed my cyrus.conf for
comment the imap service line because I only want a secure connection
(imaps).
It seemed to be working all very well yet.
But today I've seen that now I have problems running cyradm. I got the
following message:

   > cyradm localhost
   cyradm: cannot connect to server

When the imap service without SSL is actived cyradm works perfectly.
Are there any param in the cyradm to specify that I work with SSL? Is
possible to run cyradm with that condition?

Grateful for any suggestion.
Thanks in advance.

- ANNA -