Thanks, folks

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Wed Dec 24 15:17:44 EST 2003

Hi all

I thought I'd just say thanks to everybody involved in writing and
maintaining Cyrus IMAPd and Cyrus SASL. Despite the usual massive spike
in message numbers and message size that we see as a newspaper (lots of
advertising over Christmas), the mail server barely noticed, and I never
had to pay any attention to it - it's been a dream. No more mail-fault
related callouts :-)

I just hope I'm able to contribute something useful every now and then.

Anyway, I hope you're all enjoying things.

Craig Ringer