Newbie Cyrus Configuration

Norris Ward nappy_d at rogers.com
Sat Aug 2 16:51:15 EDT 2003

Hi all,
	OK, so I have installed and started cyrus-imapd onto my redhat box.  I have
then edited the imapd.conf file and added an additional user as an admin.  I
am being stupid now..(I think) because I am unable to login via web-cyradm
interface or via the cyradm command line over telnet, via telnet, here is
the error message I receive.  Can someone tell me what I may have missed?

[nward at www nward]$ cyradm localhost
IMAP Password:
              Login failed: generic failure at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i3