Virtual domains and LDAP

James Satterfield james at uberduper.com
Tue Aug 5 12:31:41 EDT 2003

Aha! For some reason I interpreted the virtual domains document to mean that by
setting the default domain, if a user tries to use an unqualified username, it
will append the default domain for authentication. I have no idea what I was
thinking. This solves the problem and makes me very happy. Thank you.

James.