SUMMARY keeping cyrus from roots mail

joe ritter glestadt4 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 16:52:57 EDT 2003

Sorry I guesst this was a bit of a sendmail.mc thing
but I thought I would pass it on so that it might be
archived on the list in case somebody else has the
same problem. Basically I was looking for root and
posstmaster and some other admins to recieve mail in
/var/spool/mail and for all black box mail users to
get their mail via IMAP. The pertinent lines are:

define(`LUSER_RELAY', `cyrusv2:localhost')
FEATURE(`local_procmail')
MAILER(procmail)
MAILER(cyrusv2)

The above say that any users without a local account
sendmail should hand off that mail to the cyrusv2
mailer. If their is a local login account then to
invoke procmail as the local mailer.

You may also need to putll the following out of your
sendmail.mc file:

define(`confLOCAL_MAILER', `cyrusv2')

I am not totaly sure if that one is neccessary. I
yanked however and everything looks fine.