cvt_cyrusdb_all

Norman Zhang nzhang at arkon-group.com
Wed Aug 6 16:50:04 EDT 2003

Luca Olivetti wrote:

> root should not have a mailbox. I suppose you are using
> postfix. Create a mailbox for a regular user and edit
> /etc/aliases to point root mail to that user (don't
> forget to run newaliases afterwards). Follow the
> instructions in README.RPM on how to configure postfix
> to deliver mail to cyrus.

I followed the step 2 in README.RPM and reboot the box, but I received the
following errors in /var/log/mail/errors. May I ask how do I fix this? I'm
using LM 9.1, so postfix runs chroot by default.

Regards,
Norman

Aug  6 13:42:10 mail cyrus-master[1987]: setrlimit: Unable to set file
descriptors limit to -1: Operation not permitted
Aug  6 13:42:10 mail cyrus-master[1987]: retrying with 1024 (current max)
Aug  6 13:42:11 mail cyrus-master[1987]: unable to bind socket for service
lmtpunix: Address already in use
Aug  6 13:42:11 mail cyrus-master[1987]: unable to create lmtpunix listener
socket: Address already in use