cvt_cyrusdb_all

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Aug 7 05:12:37 EDT 2003

Norman Zhang wrote:

>>>Aug  6 13:42:11 mail cyrus-master[1987]: unable to bind socket for
>>>service lmtpunix: Address already in use
>>>Aug  6 13:42:11 mail cyrus-master[1987]: unable to create lmtpunix
>>>listener socket: Address already in use
>>
>>Someone else is already using the socket? Perhaps you have more than one
>>lmtpunix line in /etc/cyrus.conf?
>

> My cyrus.conf only has one lmtpunix. After editing cyrus.conf, I did
> /etc/rc.d/init.d/cyrus-imapd restart. Is that enough? Am I missing
> something?

Yes, that should be enough. In fact I'm using the same configuration
(and the same rpm).
Stop cyrus (service cyrus-imapd stop) and see with fuser who is using
/var/spool/postfix/cyrus_socket/lmtp.
Check also that all directories leading to
/var/spool/postfix/cyrus_socket are accessible by cyrus (but I think
that should give a different error message), IIRC they're not affected
by the msec level, but I could be wrong.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007