deleting an eMail but not able to delete the belonging folder

Ehren Wilson ewilson at echostar.ca
Fri Aug 8 10:58:59 EDT 2003

This is a similar setup to what I use at my office.  I believe that the
exclusion of the "c" flag and inclusion of the "d" flag will make it so
the user can delete messages but not delete the folder or create
subfolders that is at least in Cyrus 2.1

In the Cyrus doc's in the overview.html it goes through a detailed
description of this.

Cheers,

Ehren