LMTPd / Message Contains NUL characters.

foobar foobar at intter.net
Fri Aug 8 09:54:17 EDT 2003

Hi,

We have had conversations about this before and I know there is tr/\000//
workaround for it in the MTA-side (However I don't know efficient way for
this since filtering would run tr in all messages and that is not very
efficient).

Somebody said there was a patch for it which was "safe" - true?

Ideas? (MTA which I am using is Postfix).

There is too many webmails which allows NUL -characters to be written. Was
it problem with Line lengths && reject NUL characters - idea?

++Titus