SIEVE Plugin

David Meier MEIER at logmail.net
Fri Aug 29 17:33:39 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have loaded the SIEVE filter plugin and I am very happy about it. Great work!

Anyway I found a few things you might use for improvement:

1) The text in the interface for the valid variable $env-from should be changed to $env-from$ which is the correct value.
2) In the german translation of the listing for the filter rules it says 'Nein' for 'No' which is not short for number I guess ;-)
3) It is somewhat inconvenient when editing an existing SMS notification filter rule because the method is loaded as Email per default. I wondered a few times why I am not getting that SMS as I did before...
4) Why not change the name of the field Parameters to Reciepient? That would clear it up for users.

That's about it. Keep up the good work, guys!

Dave