Unexistent user

dimon at intellinetinc.com dimon at intellinetinc.com
Wed Apr 2 12:32:28 EST 2003

Quoting Igor Brezac <igor at ipass.net>:

> You need to modify cyrus mailer as described here:
> http://asg.web.cmu.edu/archive/message.php?mailbox=archive.info-
cyrus&searchterm=EnvFromSMTP&msg=20324

Yes, I've done that already

> Are you certain your sendmail installation is using correct .cf files?

Yes, when I remove define(`_VIRTUSER_STOP_ONE_LEVEL_RECURSION_', `1')dnl from
sendmail.mc and rebuild/install sendmail.cf everything works just fine.

If I configure define(`_VIRTUSER_STOP_ONE_LEVEL_RECURSION_', `1')dnl in my
sendmail.mc, then rebuld/install sendmail.cf, sendmail isn't accepting mail and
generating this error on each incoming message:
Apr  2 10:23:21 mail sm-mta[98372]: h32HNK9H098372: SYSERR(root): rewrite: map
macro not found

I tried to search google for this error but couldn't find anything at all :-(

Dmitry